Marley Spouting, Downpipes or Guttering
Serving NZ customers since 1957
Sumich is proud to be supplying the range of Marley spouting and downpipes. Marley has been operating in NZ since 1957, so you can trust them to know their stuff.
Special features of Marley spouting and downpipes include:
- designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
- will not corrode or rust; ideal for coastal areas with salt-laden air
- UV resistant to handle NZ’s harsh summer sun and high UV levels
- range of styles to suit any home, all guaranteed for 15 years
- available in Marley stratus Design Series® colours (white, black, grey friars, ironsand, copper, titanium)
- a range of spouting/guttering profiles – round, half round, quarter round, Roman, square
- a range of downpipe profiles – round, rectangular (square look), narrow options, compact bend options
Sumich can install, repair, replace and maintain Marley spouting to keep your home dry and looking sensational.
Marley PVC Spouting Special
Get Marley PVC Spouting installed from $40.00 + GST per meter (single-level site over 50 metres).
Contact us for a free quote
The Sumich Difference
There are a number of plumbing and drainage companies in Auckland, so why choose Sumich?
Founded by owner-operator Chris Sumich in 1991, Sumich Plumbing & Drainage has one of the most experienced teams operating in Auckland. Our team has a combined experience of over 100 years and we’ve seen a comprehensive range of scenarios and solutions over the years. Clients trust us to give honest, transparent advice and service.
As registered members of the New Zealand Plumbers, Drainlayers & Gasfitters Association, we are professional, licensed Auckland plumbers for all of your plumbing, drain laying, gas-fitting and heating needs. Give us a call to see how we can help.