CONCRETE CUTTING AND DRILLING AUCKLAND
What is Concrete Cutting and Drilling?
Concrete Cutting and Drilling involves any job where we need to cut or drill through concrete for either access or aesthetic purposes – during building projects or drainage works.
Sumich has an experienced team of Auckland concrete cutters using the latest technology and concrete drilling machinery for residential and commercial projects.
Our concrete drilling diameters range from 24mm to 129mm.
When is Concrete Cutting or Drilling used?
We would cut or drill through concrete in a number of circumstances, including:
- removing or cutting out old concrete during a building project
- clearing out a section to make way for a new property build
- removing concrete before a house extension or addition
- cutting through existing walls for new doors or windows
- drilling through concrete to allow access for drainage or power supply
- providing access for pipework, plumbing or air conditioning on construction projects
- creating decorative cutting for footpaths or wall cutting
Concrete cutting and drilling are specialist skills requiring a high level of expertise and safety measures. At Sumich we strongly advise against DIY work in this area. For expert concrete cutting and drilling, call in the professionals at Sumich – and get the job done right.
THE SUMICH DIFFERENCE
There are a number of plumbing and drainage companies in Auckland, so why choose Sumich?
Founded by owner-operator Chris Sumich in 1991, Sumich Plumbing & Drainage has one of the most experienced teams operating in Auckland. Our team has a combined experience of over 100 years and we’ve seen a comprehensive range of scenarios and solutions over the years. Clients trust us to give honest, transparent advice and service.
As registered members of the New Zealand Plumbers, Drainlayers & Gasfitters Association, we are professional, licensed Auckland plumbers for all of your plumbing, drain laying, gas-fitting and heating needs. Give us a call to see how we can help.Contact US